“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Friday 27 July 2012

Hipster Look


Jean Vest; DIY Jacket
Pink Shirt; Supporting the Canadian Architects t-shirt so they can go to Italy to compete
Hey everyone1 I wore this combination out with friends last night, I paired it up with leggings, my flamboyant toms and these really cool earrings I got while walking around the exchange district.
I tried looking for a good picture of my earrings but I had a tough time finding one, but they're the earrings I wore in my "Here's A Fictitious Character" look on lookbook.
I also bought the bright high-lighter pink shirt while walking around in the exchange. I bought this shirt because the money goes to supporting architects from all around Canada by sending them to Italy to try and win this architecture competition. It's a really nice shirt because; I love the bright pink, the material is super light and soft and breathable and plus, on the front it has a couple white triangles and then on the back it's got white triangles everywhere. The white triangles symbolize something to do with the competition.....Im not too sure, the lady kind of lost me...
But huh if you're all wondering how my night turned out; nothing out of the ordinary. It was a typical night out with friends, which was nice because I haven't left the house all week and have been watching movies by myself...
However, I hope you're all going out there and taking advantage of summer and havin a blast with your friends! xo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3