“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Sunday 22 July 2012

One of Those Days

Do you ever have one of those days where you just don't know what to wear? And you look through your mess of a room to find just the perfect outfit for your day? One that'll work in the heat, that'll look good and that'll grab peoples attention? But you just can't find it?! I am having one of those god awful days today! Im going walking around today in the exchange district, which is full of super hip, chic, vintage-y and trendy people so I'm tryna find the perfect ensemble for it. Luckily for me, I know the cure for one of these days. All ya gotta do is look through all your old clothing and find something there! Because re-wearing your old clothing is like getting the jackpot. Your friends haven't seen it in a while so they all think it's new so you'll be getting compliments all day ;) So for today, I'm wearing my vintage find of a Dim Mac shirt with shiny leggins, and because I wanna stay comfortable, Im either wearing my Jeffery Campbells or just birkenstocks.


And another thing I'm going to try and do today is ; create a denim vest. What I'm going to be doing later is cutting off the sleeves of my denim jacket, bleaching the jacket on some spots to get that "acid wash" effect and then getting studs and gluing them on the shoulder. DYI denim vest, just the way I want it :) So i'lll show you guys photos of my creation after! ;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3