“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Sunday 1 July 2012

Canada Day !

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians! Im on my way to a parade to meet up with a couple of my friends, and since it's scorching hot out this is what I'm wearing; 
The dress is from Abercrombie&Fitch and the belt is form Para Mix. Pairing tho cute dress, which I purchased years ago and still love to this very day <3, with a pair of nude sandals and a brown purse.
This look isn't on lookbook  because I feel like its a little too simple.
But anyways, I gotta go! Have a great night, and to my fellow canadians, go party hard! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3