“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Visiting Family

Hey guys, Im going out of town for a couple days to go visit family so I will probably not be posting or updating my blog very much, but I decided to post what Im wearing on my long road trip to visit the family! Im wearing my white tank top with lace collar from Hollister, paired up with ym daisy highwaisted shorts from Forever 21 and nude sandals(look bellow);
Heres my top!
And here are my shorts! The reason I decided to wear this on my road trip is because the shorts are so comfy, and comfort is key when I'll be driving for more then 10 hours.... And also because it looks really cute together, very summer but also I could wear this out for supper when I get to the fams house (:
Anyway, talk to you all very soon! xo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3