“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Sunday 5 August 2012

Hiatus

Hey guys, sorry for the un-planned hiatus from my blog! i don't know why but I just couldn't really find the time to write in it everyday, so I'm making up for it right now and just adding a couple [hotos of the things I've worn on this past hiatus.
In this photo (on top), I'm wearing my neon pink shirt which supports the Canadian Architects. Ive worn it in my previous look; Hispter Look

In this photo, I am wearing clothes! Im actually wearing a teal romper which I got last summer in Quebec from a store called "Ou La La". Here's a better photo


And then in this look, on top, I'm wearing my stripped long sleeve shirt from Abercrombie&Fitch. Its so comfy and I always pair up with my ripped jeans.
but I'm I know I just took a short hiatus, but I am going to Scotland tuesday for two weeks so I won't be able to post blogs but when I get back I will post photos and the things I wore in Scotland! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3