“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Thursday 23 August 2012

Back from The Land of Scotts

So Im (finally) back from Scotland! It was definitely the best two weeks of my life. The scenery over there is just breath taking, and I know how cheesy that sounds but like my photos of Scotland don't even come close to doing it justice. I feel like everyone should go to either Italy, France and/or Scotland before they die because those places are so different from any where else. And I know this might shock some of you, but I fell in love with the food there which means I now love haggis. But besides me getting fatter in scotland (and not to mention becoming a temporary alcoholic while being there cause the drinking age is 18!!), I fell in love with the people. The scotts are the nicest, friendliest and funniest people I've ever met. Plus, since I went to Scotland with a group of people and these people brought family and friends, I met these great girls and built life long friendships with them, forrealzies. But anyway, I just wanted to show you some of the outfits I wore in Scotland to maybe give some one ideas of what to bring.
For example; in this photo I'm wearing my tan shorts (from Abercrombie), a crop top (from American Apparel) and my hair is in a french braid to keep it simple. I only packed this one pair of shorts because it was supposed to rain a while lot while we were in Scotland but it ended up being bright and sunny.
Whereas in this photo, Im dressed for the rain. Im wearing; my rain coat from Hollister, a stripped long-sleeved shirt from Abercrombie, jeans from Garage, paired it with my Burkenstocks and put my hair in a bun to again, keep it simple.
But since it didn't rain a lot during the two weeks I was there, I packed 2 dresses (just in case the group went somewhere fancy!). This dress is form Hush, and it's the same one as my look "Well Isn't That just <Peach>y" (which is also on lookbook, click here!)
But since it was supposed to rain a lot, I packed two pairs of leggings and a couple nice shirts, again just in case we had to look decent/fancy. So in this photo, I'm at the World Bag Pipping Championships and it was really warm out so I wore my leggings and my unicorn shirt from French Connection. It's the same shirt from my look "Unicorns and Lions".
These are just a couple of the outfits I had worn on my trip and I know they aren't high fashion or lookbook worthy, but I had to pack things for rain weather and I couldn't pack a lot so these are a couple of the things I packed. Mostly comfortable things, cause two weeks in scotland with my family and doing tons of activities, comfort is key!
Anyways, hope I gave some people ideas! Don't hate on my photos.....ahahaha bye xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3