“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Monday 7 May 2012

YMCMB

Sweatshirt; http://ymcmbofficial.com/
Jeans; Old Navy
Purse; Para Mix
Flats; Payless
This is my favourite sweatshirt of all time because it's just so comfy and I am a huge drake fan. For all of you who don't know, YMCMB- Young Money Ca$h Money Billionaire, is an entertainment group which Drake is a part of, along with others such as; Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, etc...
But because I have a strict policy to never wear sweatpants or sweatshirts to school (because I have certain standards and views of myself) that I had to play up my favourite sweatshirt. Thus why I parries it with a collard shirt (form Aritzia), black skinnies, black flats and a bag with a brown trim to add more colour.
You can go check this look out on my look book, but not for long because I might remove it!
However, hope you're all having a grrreat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3