“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Thursday 24 May 2012

If y'all Fresh to Death, then I'm Deceased


Shirt; Vintage
Skirt; American Apparel
Purse; Vintage
So for those who follow my blog, I recently went to Vancouver a couple weeks ago, and my shirt(heres another older post about it) and purse are just one of the many thrifty finds I found there!
I bought my skirt a couple days ago and fell in love with it due to the colour! It's a mixture of a sea foam green and some mint, I'm not even too sure if it has a name but i love it <3 Plus I've been wanting a long skirt for a while now so it just happened! The only thing negative about this skirt is that it's really really sheer, so I had to buy another skirt the exact same colour to wear underneath it. But oh well, the things you do for fashion <3
You can also go check out this look on lookbook !
Hope you're all having a great day!  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3