“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Thursday 3 May 2012

Flamboyant

Shoes; Toms
These are my new shoes, which I got in Vancouver again, and they're Toms. I've been meaning to buy a pair of toms for a couple years but never really got around to it, meaning I was always flat broke. But while I was in Vancouver, I saw these Toms and fell in love with the vivid colours and flamboyant design. Also, the fact that my feet feel like they are walking on clouds helped sell them. 
I paired them up with; a t-shirt with belugas on it from the Vancouver Aquarium, jeggings from Levis and my retro purse from Vancouvers Value Village.
If you haven't really caught on, but while I'm at school, my style mostly leans towards ''comfort''. Why? Because its school and who cares.
Anyways, have a good one! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3