“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Aussi Brusquement


Earrings- Aldo
Top- Aritzia
Shorts- Urban Outfitters
Purse- Urban Outfitters
Sandals- Aldo
So while I was posing for tese photos, my mailman came up and it was super awkward because he's young, short, has ratty hair, a beard and looks creepy. Plus while he was leaving, he looked back with this huge creeper smile on his face and says "You look BEAUTIFUL!". Like fml, ahahahahahahahahah.
I bought these crochet shorts while I was in Vancouver, and for a long time didn't know what to pair them with until I decided to pair it with a white top. Why? Because I love the way white on off-white looks, it looks neutral yet classy. Especially when your accessories our colourful. My accessories are my brown purse, a sky-blue ring and these peacock earrings.
I posted this look on my lookbook, but i might take it off because it aint doing as well as I thought it would.....grrr.
Oh well, hope everyone is  having a better night/day then I'm having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3