“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Monday 4 June 2012

Field of Daisies

Hat; Vintage
Blazer; Forever21
Shirt; Hollister
Short; Forever21
Bag; Urban Outfitters
Sandals; Aldo
Finally, it feels like summer! Ive been dying to wear these shorts for a while now but the weather has always sucks, but not today! I decided to pair it with my favourite mint blazer because I thought it add a pop of colour. I paired it up with a nude sandal and a brown bag because I felt like it neutralized the bright mint with the yellow.
And now about my hat, my new summer hat. <3 I found this hat in a thrift store and fell in love with it. It says "Corona Puerto Vallarta", and since I've been to Puerta Vallarta and fell in love with it, I bought the hat! I love it because it has bright colours and it's a little bit bigger then your regular summer hats, which will be great for the beach! Here's a better look at it:
Anyways this is my summer look! Go check it out on lookbook! (: 
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3