“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Of "Corset" Is

Corset; Forever21 Intimates
Denim Shorts; American Apparel
Shoes; Jeffrey Campbell
I wore this look out to the club the other night, because Im not sure if I told you guys, but I am now 18!!! My birthday was a really long time ago though, but still, I AM LEGAL! Also, Ive been super busy with finals for university, so I was a hermit for like 3 weeks straight and now i'm finally FRRREEEEEE!!! So there should be more posts on the blog and on my lookbook, which if you wanna go check it out, click here. (:  But now that I'm looking at this photo, it looks pretty plain so to give it that exxtra sparkle, I would have paired it up with; my Michael Kors golden watch and maybe a studded gold bracelet. I dont think I own any necklaces that I could pair this with, but bracelets would just top this off! Especially gold, idk why but I dont think i'd pair it up with silver. Not the right colours? I dont really think there is much to tell you guys, my life is pretty boring....Im done with school right now, i got a week and a half off work (yes ohmygod, gonna quit that place asap), pretty much just drinking with friends and hanging out (:
But anyway, you can check out this look on lookbook by clicking heerrreee!! :) And I hope everyone has some happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!! xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3