“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Thursday 8 November 2012

Love is Frightful

Scarf & Sweater; Vintage
White Shirt; Aritzia
Purse; Marc by Marc Jacbobs <3
Shoes; (some more! Jeffrey Campbells!
Here's my take on cozy and comfort look (: I wore this out to school and surprisingly, my (new) jeffrey campbells were super comfortable! I got my new jeffrey campbells about a week ago and I've only worn them twice; today and last week to the club! And I got my Marc by Marc Jacobs purse a couple weeks ago, all paid for by me! My first pay check paid for it and I love it so much! <3 You can go see this look on lookbook right here!
And I'm really sorry I haven't been on in a while, I haven't had the time due to exams and midterms and work and blah blah blah. A bunch of boring stuff, and also I think because I heard classmates of mine apparently read my blog and report what it says back to my mother.....Which means my opinions are restricted, can't say anything too mean or awful about anyone or else my mother will find out...Which defeats the purpose of a blog....but oh well. I'll keep posting (:
Have a great day guys! (: xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3